Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The In-Between

I've read a few articles and posts lately about people, and whole families, having tech-free or electronic-free days. I think it's a great idea to disconnect from the screen and reconnect with the actual people around you, so I'm all for it. And since my 7-year-old laptop is on the fritz and our new computer is backordered, the Quarter-Acre Adventure is experiencing a bit of of disconnect, though not really willingly.

I'm avoiding loading any pictures and video onto this old computer, because I would have to then immediately back it up to an external hard drive. So for the next week or so, any posts will be photo-free, which is admittedly incredibly boring. And incredibly frustrating because I have at least three up my sleeve that I really want to share with you! I'm trying to reserve what ever life this computer has for other more necessary things, like my freelance work and stuff for the borough commission I'm on, while I wait for that hallowed package to be delivered.

In the meantime, I will try to go do some things and build up some more blog-worthy material. Thanks for your patience, and I can't wait to get back to blogging as normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...