Sunday, April 24, 2011

By Special Request

Thanks Farah, for reminding me it was time to get my butt in gear and put up a few shots of our tiny sprouts and other random green-ness happening on our micro-estate. I had just enough sunshine to get some photos, but when will we have enough that I can actually get back out there and actually plant some more things?

It's only a real garden if your rows are crooked...
Radishes
Onions
Spinach
Romaine lettuce 
Peas
One of our pea rows
Hens and chicks
Chives
Blueberry blossoms
Strawberry blossoms (and dandelions)
The berry patch
Next round of planting will be potatoes, another row of spinach, and carrots. And since I think we are past the danger of frost, green beans can probably go in too.

Oh, and speaking of growing things, this is by far our biggest project:

The approximately 29-week bump

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...