Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Putting the "Ex" in Ex Libris

Have you noticed that I really fell off the wagon with the book reviews? I thought I would enjoy writing them when I started but found that I really didn't. I would stack up books next to my desk as I finished them, putting off writing about each of them to the point where I had a big pile and no motivation. So you know what? I'm letting myself off the hook on this one. If I read a book that really moves me, or seems to be in line with the things we write about on this blog, then maybe I'll do a review. Otherwise, I'm just going to use the Ex Libris page to keep a running list off what I'm reading. I might put a sentence or two about the book if I enjoyed it, and I'll definitely let you know if I think it is one you can skip. Feel free to pop over there and see if there's anything that interests you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...