Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The State of the Quarter-Acre

So. This month marks four years since I started blogging here. Four years of blogging and I'm just not feeling it anymore. I could give you the laundry list of reasons why I'm not feeling it, but mostly it boils down to having less time to do it and more things I would like to use that wee bit of time for. I might pop in occasionally to post some photos of the boys, but you won't be seeing much day-to-day stuff. I won't be shutting the blog down, so you can still scroll through photos of the boys and refer to recipes whenever you want.

Thank you all for checking in on us as we brought two babies home, for watching them grow week by week, for being interested in what we grew and built and painted and thought. Since we know most of you outside the blogosphere, we'll still be around.

Until we see you face-to-face, just figure this is what life looks like on a daily basis, minus the picturesque backdrop and coordinating outfits.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...