Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Life Lately

First off, there is a new link at the top of the page for the weekly photos of Elliott. And then for your viewing pleasure, here's a bit of what life has looked like this past week...

Bert has been very amused by all the baby toys...


and the iPad.


And emptying the rain barrel.


Elliott was very calm and relaxed throughout his first bath. And looks just like his brother in this photo!


Bert being helpful and holding the towel ready.




I swear I look more tired than I feel!


Visiting with Grammy and Pop-pop.



Meeting Popper for the first time.


Snuggling with Great-Grammy.


Completely relaxed with Memere.


Goggles, he says!


Watching football with Daddy.


Bert loves to see Elliott in the swing, but has to be reminded he doesn't need a push like the swings at the park!


Nope, Mom, you may not have five minutes to yourself!


Trying out the sling...


and not so sure we've got it figured out yet!


All in all, it has been a good week and I feel like we have a decent handle on the two-kid thing. I'm sure that feeling won't last for long though...

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I tried wrapping my little dude in my homemade "Moby" wrap yesterday and felt the same way you did about the sling - not...quite...sure. My first hated it, but I'm hoping that it'll give me some hands-free time with the second.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...